Convention of Alternative Archaeology & Earth Mysteries 2010
On Sunday October 3rd at Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset. The 7th Convention of Alternative Archaeology &; Earth Mysteries will be held. Bringing together those seeking deeper truths about our ancient spiritual heritage. This year dedicated to Hamish Miller R.I.P
Five illustrated presentations – still great value at only £20 in advance only.
- Hugo Jenks - Stonehenge: A New Theory. Hugo is an international speaker and will present the evidence behind his remarkable new theories on Stonehenge, based on his groundbreaking book, "Stonehenge - Astronomical Observatory".
- Jackie Queally – Inner Knowledge of the Templars as applied to Rosslyn Chapel. Jackie will present her findings based upon years of experience &; several books about the Knights Templar & Rosslyn Chapel. She runs Celtic Trails and Templar Trails sacred sites tours. Website: www.celtictrails.co.uk
- Karen French – Simple Shapes: Profound Purposes. Karen is the author of “Gateway to the Heavens”, the first book in The Gateway Series, and has spent many years researching &; writing about sacred geometry. She has a background in mathematics, and has always been fascinated by the patterns orchestrating our lives. For more info go to: www.gatewaytotheheavens.com
- Adrian Incledon-Webber - Dowsing the Lost Stone Circles of Cornwall. Adrian is a geomancer and dowser, whose work in Cornwall has revealed previously unknown megaliths. Adrian is the director of the Earth Energies section of the British Society of Dowsers. His website: www.dowsingspirits.co.uk
- Peter Knight – The Prehistoric Wonders of Malta. Peter is will give an account of the ancient sites of this small, rugged Mediterranean island, where temples, dolmens, and underground tombs abound. Peter is the Convention Chairman and is author of several works about sacred sites (click here)
9.30am – 5.00pm. At the beautiful venue at Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset. There will be interesting stalls, including book signings by speakers. Earlier start and finish this year. Vegetarian refreshments will be available. Village stores and pub opposite. Venue has ramps, lift, disabled toilet and free parking. Dorchester has good road and rail links. Limited seating - advance booking advised!
Ticket Hotline: 0775 408 2691. To send cheque click here. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org